20th Wedding Anniversary Gift ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The big day is looming and I can't seem to find out what the 'official' gift for 20 years is ! ( A medal is the obvious answer....but it wouldn't go down too well ! )

Thanks,

Mike.

Jun 2, 2006
Visit site
China is the traditional gift, but the modern one is said to be platinum, so it's your choice, something to keep under the bed maybe or expensive jewellery?

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
Thats a good one and a good idea to take your lovely wife to a chinese restaurant my wife says she would rather have that than a china tea set or you can take her in the caravan for a lovely romantic weekend away with flower's and a meal if that helps, all the very best to you both what ever your plans are have a good one.Ian.L

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Ian.

Do you think I could get away with Chicken Chow Mein for two then !!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Mike.
I think a piece of platinum jewellery would go down quite nicely, especially if it had three nice diamonds with it.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all your responses, Clare will be amazed that I've even remembered let alone bought the appropriate gift !

We are actually away in the van at the time ( around Broadway ) so I will try and find a Chinese restaurant to finish the day off.

Thanks again,

Mike.

TRENDING THREADS