32 inch tv

Feb 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone
Please I would like to know can I use a 32 inch tv on the plinth above the draws and underneath the microwave on my Bailey unicorn Valencia 2012 I’m asking this question as my caravan is in storage and we are not allowed to go and see it until the season open or has anyone got the dimensions of the plinth so as to give me some idea.
Many thanks
Docup

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but unsure bout your plinth measurements but i would change your storage , not allowed in ??!! Apart from Christmas Day and New Year's Day I can go anytime I want to mine !!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
Sorry but unsure bout your plinth measurements but i would change your storage , not allowed in ??!! Apart from Christmas Day and New Year's Day I can go anytime I want to mine !!

There’s a storage site near to us where caravans go into a large enclosed warehouse type building for November to March. They are packed in and you have no access.

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Our valencia is 2011. We have a 24" tv on the plinth you describe. It does over hang a bit over the edge but if you push it in further it is partly obscured by the panel to the left of the entrance door. It's only really a problem for someone sitting on the offside lounge seat with there feet up. I think a 32" might just be a tad too big.

Hope this helps

Mike

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I know its personel choice but why do you need a 32" TV in the caravan ?
I just measured my TV in my sitting room and that's only 35" !
We take 2 TVs away with us with , 1 being the kids & the kitchen one from home , the kids's stays in the caravan & they are only 16" which is quite sufficient for what we need in the caravan .

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
We have a. 2013 Valencia and use a 21 inch TV a which fits quite nicely. I would agree with mikeyw that a 32 inch would be a bit too big. We're popping down at the weekend to take the cover off ready for servicing next week and will try and measure it for you.

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
Docup said:
Hello everyone
we are not allowed to go and see it until the season open Many thanks
Docup
If you van is outside during this lock out, this is bad. I check out our van in storage every 2- 3 weeks, and have prevented water damage escalating on 3 occasions by those regular checks

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Sorry for the delay we disnt gave a measure but its about 18inches across, so not big.

As a suggestion why not put it on the front shelf, we put ours there which a 21 inch and viewable from the bed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts