4/5 weeks germany

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roy,

You've just let yourself in for a heck of a lot of spam mail. The web crawling robots are probably scraping your email address of this forum right now.

Let us know how you find Germany, I'm considering that for next year.

Pete

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Pete, I've quoted my email address on a number of occasions in this forum and cannot confirm that I've had a larger amount of spam mail to this address compared with my other email addresses which I use less frequently. The problem should therefore not be overestimated.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
I can thoroughly recommend Germany for your next holiday, we did the Romantic Road a couple of years ago, see www.romanticroad.com drove from Calais to Wurzburg on first day then spent 5 days travelling no more than 200miles. The country side and scenery is fantastic and I can honestly say I have never met nicer people anywhere.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can thoroughly recommend Germany for your next holiday, we did the Romantic Road a couple of years ago, see www.romanticroad.com drove from Calais to Wurzburg on first day then spent 5 days travelling no more than 200miles. The country side and scenery is fantastic and I can honestly say I have never met nicer people anywhere.
Hi there, we are thinking of doing the same route from calais to the black forest, have you any tips/info to help?

Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts