4 Berth Holy Grail?

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Newbie Question time! Hi,
What were looking for doesnt seem to exist although to me it seems so simple.

Basically we are looking for a 4 Birth - Fixed Rear Double (with Garage underneath) and 2 Singles. Our children are 14 & 12 so will not share a Double overcab.
Does such a layout exist? All I can really find is 6 birth, which we dont want / need.
Budget is about £40 - 50,000....New or Nearly new.
Thanks

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Simon, welcome to the forum! I've "upgraded" you so you don't have to copy those squiggly letters anymore.
As to your question, it's quite a poser! I don't suppose you and your other half fancy the overcab double? That'd open up a few possibilities for vans with singles further astern.
I'm sure there IS a van with the beds you want out there somewhere, but I can't remember seeing it.
Any of the regular test-drivers or showgoers suggest anything?

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Many low profile vans now have a drop down double from the habitation area and twin fixed beds in the rear over a garage, perhaps that might do the trick

This one with twin bunks and a front double is available here new for C 48000€ or about £42800
Challenger 296

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
There is also the Chausson Family Suite SUITE FAMILY
"The family Suite
New in 2014: This Suite keeps its central island and electric roof bed and adds two comfortable bunks in the rear and a separate shower. In the front, the central bench seat has two three-point seat belts and the ISOFIX system for baby’s car seat." 7.39m long http://www.motorhomes-chausson.co.uk/modele/suite-family/
or Burstner Ixeo time it 726 G "fifty-five" Twin single rear beds over Garage & Double drop down at the front.
http://www.buerstner.com/uk/motorhomes/ixeo_class/ixeo_time/fifty_five_edition.html
The Burstne also has the 710G "fifty five" witnh transverse double over Garage & double drop down at the front (shown on same webpage)

TRENDING THREADS