Would you manage

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
And no

And no fast chargers😂
I once went into the old MOD underground ammunition and storage caves outside of Bath. After we exited I sat with the guide and looked out over the valley towards the University of Bath/Bristol in the far distance. I commented to the guide that tge old mines/stores would be a good place to go in the event of a nuke going off. “ Not for me” he replied “ I would sit here and look west into the artificial sunset and await my fate with one of these” as he offered me a joint.

Reactions: Len W and Mel
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I once went into the old MOD underground ammunition and storage caves outside of Bath. After we exited I sat with the guide and looked out over the valley towards the University of Bath/Bristol in the far distance. I commented to the guide that tge old mines/stores would be a good place to go in the event of a nuke going off. “ Not for me” he replied “ I would sit here and look west into the artificial sunset and await my fate with one of these” as he offered me a joint.
Far out Man😎😎

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Seems we survived a strong solar storm without loss of infrastructure. Did not see the Northern Lights where we live, but some good photos and videos on line as far south as Sussex.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts