A Fortnight on is it working???

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Even as a dog lover, I heartily endorse colin b's remark re dogs in pubs, but only if food is served. I've no objection to dogs in the bar, provided they're well behaved. My old sheepdog (sadly now dead), was as much a regular in our village pub as I was, and had even been known to go in on her own, but never ever in the dining area.In the bar, she'd go and greet everyone, then sit under the chair in the corner until 11pm, then get up and leave!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
All those non smoking friends and only one smoker, But you still created all that smoke with a BBQ. :)

Marc
Wrong - it wasn't my BBQ and I didn't do the cooking. I have to admit my mate did cremate the sausages though :O( Still tasted good though especially washed down with Carlsberg Export.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
If I recall I've posted before about dogs in pubs and I personally have no problem with it provided they are well behaved. As anyone seen an unruly dog in a pub because I certainly haven't although I've seen plenty of unruly kids. I wouldn't take my own dogs in a pub though because they wouldn't stay still. Regarding eating areas, I wouldn't take my dogs in there either, not because of colins comments regarding health because if health/eating was a problem nobody would own dogs with maybe the exception of those kept outside as working dogs. My reason of not taking them is because some people have a problem with dogs and dislike them so we have to respect their wishes. A bit like smoking really ;O)

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi all

a bloke goes up to the bar to order a drink and a lhasa apso pees on his foot

so the bloke buys a packet of crisps and puts them on the floor.

the guy next to him at the bar says thats very kind of you my dog pees on your foot and you buy it some crisps!!

yes said the bloke a want to see which end to kick??

TRENDING THREADS