A nice friendly posting

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Sorry but there was a bit of a typing error in my post above. The 'don't' was accidently inserted when my cat walked across the keyboard and typed 'don't' with his paw, I didn't notice it at the time. How bizzare.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I assume it is a well endowed male cat then Lisa - I can see how four paws could do the letters - but what about the apostrophe??

May 4, 2005
Visit site
As I read your posts on the Forum you are all blessed with my own Hertfordshire accent.May I suggest that those attending the Forum meet bring pen and paper so I can understand what you are saying.......Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What about the good Welsh accent?- we can either speak or harmonise our way of verbal presentation e.g. Katherin Jenkins, Charlotte Church, Dame Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones, etc. etc. What else does one need in life?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
What about the good Welsh accent?- we can either speak or harmonise our way of verbal presentation e.g. Katherin Jenkins, Charlotte Church, Dame Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones, etc. etc. What else does one need in life?
A leek - I'm bustin' :O(

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Shumi shudafi, Its most probably spelt completely wrong, but if you say it roughly how its spelt Colin I agree with you.......... best male singers anyway..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts