Abbey Spectrum radios

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have recently bought a 2004 Abbey Spectrum 520 second-hand. It does not have a radio fitted but has the plugs and wiring etc, what make of radio would Abbey have fit if it had been specified?

Cheers stu

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stuart, what you have is the standard fit,,,just the wiring, NO radio, that is left to the owner to put in their choice of system.

I have fitted a Sony Xplod cd/radio combi, and its great.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My Abbey GTS is the the same with fitted wiring etc but the handbook is very vague as to what is required as regards looms etc, but buy just about any Sony and it leterally plugs straight in.I also fiited a sony explode and its excellent !!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stuart, I know the Sony is compatible, but would guess that any new car radio or radio/cd/cassette combination would be ok, as long as it has the pre wired plugs.

They literally just plug in to the radio ,connect to the wiring plugs in the van, and it works,,literally Plug and Play.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am thinking of placing an order for an Abbey GTS Vogue 215 with deivery in April - two berth with end washroom. Would welcome any observations from current owners of the model. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts