Abbey Vogue 420

Apr 6, 2005
Visit site
After having trouble over past couple of years with my Lunar caravan we are thinking of changing to an Abbey Vogue 420 and would appreciate any reports both good and bad about them

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We bought a GtsVogue 420 last year as we really liked the idea of a fixed bed, which is great. The van itself ?? We re very pleased with it, good solid feel to it and the huge under bed locker is extremely useful.L shaped front lounge suits us and the shower is good. Everything works fine .

Downsides ?? Bathroom a wee bit tight for space ( the compromise of the double bed) the bathroom door appears to have grown somewhat and now a little difficult to close/open but that should be rectified on first service in June. I think you will need something fairly gutsy to tow it and Im sure you find this a lovely van to own and use. (I,ll apply for my commission from Swift Group now ).

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
We bought a GtsVogue 420 last year as we really liked the idea of a fixed bed, which is great. The van itself ?? We re very pleased with it, good solid feel to it and the huge under bed locker is extremely useful.L shaped front lounge suits us and the shower is good. Everything works fine .

Downsides ?? Bathroom a wee bit tight for space ( the compromise of the double bed) the bathroom door appears to have grown somewhat and now a little difficult to close/open but that should be rectified on first service in June. I think you will need something fairly gutsy to tow it and Im sure you find this a lovely van to own and use. (I,ll apply for my commission from Swift Group now ).
We took delivery of our GTS Vogue 420 at Easter, and we are delighted with it. I have large shoulders and the shower is a tight fit but more than useable and the equipment all works well. We tow with a Ford mondeo 2.5Ltr and it was no trouble at all. I find the bed comfortable as the mattress is quite hard which has caused Gill back ache, but looking round this site that seems to be a comment on all fixed beds, it either suits you or not. The L shaped lounge is comfortable and the table easy to use. The Blown air system is efficient and there is plenty of storage. All in All a good buy and seems to be excellent quality.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martin,we bought this model in Jan after much research for a fixed bed. Very pleased, build quality excellent, washroom is tight and we are average size,bed firm and comfy. Lack of drawers takes some getting used to but more than adequate locker space. Shame there was no alarm or radio fitted - we put both in. Tows well I have a 2.5 CRD jeep. Nose weight heavy with 2 full cylinders and 110 ah battery and I have a Powrtouch mover on it. Good luck.

Tony

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts