Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It would appear that there are many contributers to this forum who appear to be addicted to it (I think I can include myself in this). However I am fortunate that I have taken early retirement but I should imagine there are quite a few of you who are still working and contributing whilst at work. Also there appears postings here going into the wee small hours of the night suggesting that some are either working nights or suffer with insomnia. I have no objections to any of the above methods I have suggested in conrtributing but wander how many can be honest and put their hands up and admit that they should be at work. Could this be why there are so many unusual names appearing so that the boss wont identify the individual? Just a thought and I promise I wont tell.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Own Boss work from home and have online facility in my mobile office when on the road.

Sometimes I have to work strange hours as contacts and customers abroad are in different time zones. So between here radio 2 on line and my other two computers and a couple of other forums this replaces real people.

I have a network of contacts on MSN messenger and use Skype as well so it keeps me out af mischief "my boss" says.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not own boss but has plenty of time on hands.

Loves to go to cinema and meet new people.

Prefers a quiet pub where I can lavish my intensions on you.

Has own house and loves dogs.

Slim build (big fat lie!) with full head of hair (another).

AC/DC (whatever that means)

Own transport.

Would like to meet same.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not own boss but has plenty of time on hands.

Loves to go to cinema and meet new people.

Prefers a quiet pub where I can lavish my intensions on you.

Has own house and loves dogs.

Slim build (big fat lie!) with full head of hair (another).

AC/DC (whatever that means)

Own transport.

Would like to meet same.
Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that on this forum, still some young dishy blonde is going to get my idea of a tasteful windbreak, for a chat up line..........

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol as you have included the section relating to AC/DC don't be surprissed if you have a response from a beautiful blond of the SAME sex. I don't think this abbreviation nowadays relates to the pop group of the 1970s.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Saints alive! I thought it was something to do with transformers! Thinking about it though, I was wondering why a yound lady would be interested in power supplies...

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

AC/DC are the worlds greatest Australian heavy metal band (sorry Colin, not a pop group). Two guitarist brothers emigrated from Scotland are still going strong. Their most famous lead singer (sadly died in 1980) was also from Scotland and was named Bon Scott (the love of my life).

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Good luck Lol!!!

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa to me a heavy metal group such as AC/DC or Black Sabbeth is just a glorified pop group who make a hell of a lot of noise and full of anarchy but try to hide under a different banner.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
AC/DC , INXS , Hendrix, 10 Years After, Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead keeps you alive!

Come on folks if I get to the old folks home the place is gonna rock!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I look in a couple of times a day at work but don't post, and then again from home at night after wife and kids have gone to bed.And Wednesdays my day off so look out tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts