Adria Lead Times - I would like to hear from anyone who has ordered or received a new Adria Caravan recently

Aug 11, 2021
Visit site
I have recently purchased a new Adria caravan and have been given a delivery date of March 2022 but given the current shortages and supply chains issues I'm concerned that it might not arrive in March. While a small delay won't cause me a problem I would like to use it at the start of the season next year, this is our first caravan and everyone is ver excited, I would also like to manage expectations, including my own :)

I am keen to hear from anyone who has purhased a new Adria caravan over the past 12 / 24 months and what there experience has been. When did you order it and when did it arrive? How accruate was the dealers delivery prediction.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I wouldnt expect people expereinces to be valid when looking back 12 to 24 months. We are in very challenging times for virtually ALL goods and like many of us with caravans ordered, you will have to suck it and see.

Its not just the caravan manufacturers that are slow. the companies that make parts for them will be holding them up as they in turn being held up. Its a viscious circle and will will take time to steady and improve.

Im afraid its a patience job.

Aug 11, 2021
Visit site
@Thingy Totally get it and I know most if not all of the problems will be outside of the manufactures hands but would be keen to gauge peoples experiences i.e I order in October and delivery is expected in March, so that is a 6 months lead-time. Have people that ordered their caravans back in March of this year received theirs.

I am openly impatient, I've ordered a new toy and want to get my hands on it :)

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Why not have and open and frank conversation with your dealer or even Adria direct-they're supposed to be good at customer service and if you explain your worries might give you an honest estimate?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve been given a lead time if 8 months for a new car, as said above its not just Adria its component parts too. Given the electronics in new caravans they too will be affected by shortages of chips and other components. As advised talk to your dealer and Adria too. But it will come when it comes I’m afraid impatient or not.

Reactions: JezzerB
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Mine (Bailey) was ordered last week in July, initially told October, than least week September, and now January at least.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
When you ordered you should have been given a slot in the planned building programme. These can change as time goes on with the build schedule being altered for various reasons including parts problems or a change in the numbers of any particular model on the line.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
When you ordered you should have been given a slot in the planned building programme. These can change as time goes on with the build schedule being altered for various reasons including parts problems or a change in the numbers of any particular model on the line.
Our daughter ordered a new Toyota about four weeks ago.. initially the order sat in a queue but Toyota have now given a delivery date if 22 January 2022 which the dealer tells her is likely to be kept as Toyota dont formally accept orders until the are confident of parts supplies. Yet her son is waiting for three Hilux ordered in August for delivery end February.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts