Adult only site

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Lord B I will not have a bad thing said about SAGA. My car, house, contents and motor home are all insured with them. Also they were brilliant in dealing with my accident involving my caravan in July.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Pete you have lost a chalk there mate. You should have given the name and district for your sister's pub - there's nothing like a bit of free advertising. Never know someone reading this could have called there and mentioned your name and earned you a bit of commission.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A quick google search shows that Warners, Virgin, Butlins, Portland and Sandals all do adult only breaks/holidays/resorts/hotels. There is obviously a demand for it ... why not. People with children will always be well catered for elsewhere, its simply a matter of choice, nothing to get upset or excited about.
.....as do Thomson with their "Gold" holidays programme.

Of course there's a huge market for these holidays - bigger than any of the detractors want to believe. Just try and get booked up at short notice for ANY of them and see how far you get.....

Vic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts