advice appreciated on stop overs

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
We are planning a trip to the South of France this summer and would appreciate advice on where to stop over night. We are travelling from Le Havre to Frejus and plan to stop for two or three nights. We have three children and want the trip to be part of the holiday.

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lorraine,
if you have not checked up on sites yet have a look at www.eurocampings.co.uk it is part of the Acsi card setup.
If you are going in hi season it's not worth getting a card, but it is full of info on all their partner sites in france.
Also search for municipal sites along your route.
We use our card all over Europe and some places in England.
Hope this helps.

spardoe

Administrator
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi Lorraine,
Just come across your post and thought I'd drop you a line as I'm also heading to Frejus this summer with my family. We're staying at the La Baume site which is a Eurocamp Independent site.
Have you managed to find any stop overs yet?
We're travelling from Calais and have also added in two stops on the way down which Eurocamp helped with. The first is Chalons en Champagne, Camping Municipal and the second is St Sigolene, Camping De Vaubarlet. I know you're coming a slightly different route but one of these may possibly work. Otherwise if you're travelling via the edge of Paris I can recommend La-croix-du-vieux-Pont campsite as a lovely stopover. We've stayed here previously as it's a great family site. http://www.la-croix-du-vieux-pont.com/ Otherwise, drop Eurocamp a line, I am sure they could help with campsite suggestions.
Have a great drive and a fantastic time in Frejus. We're looking forward to it, just dreading the drive a little with two young children on board! It'll be worth it I'm sure.
All the best, Stacie

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
hi

i use an app called arches campings it is also a web site http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/

you can download Poi's for you sat nav

thousands of sites in france and europe,your sat nav will find the sites close to your position and then guide you their

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts