Advice on Cadac please

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Momo said:
I didn't explain why I've said about my back pain..it means I cannot carry it to kitchen in amenities block if available on site.
Please don't tell me you have two dogs but can't pick up?
Disability is no excuse for trashing a site. Washing up liquid kills grass!

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I think what the poster was saying was that he cleaned the cadac on his pitch rather than carrying it to the utilities, I also got the idea that he wiped up any slight spills from the cleaning. I don't think he set to with gallons of hot soapy water, splashing it everywhere. As for any grease that did get down to the soil, this will not do any damage at all.

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I've never put any grease on any grass. The grass is same as I began..spotlessly clean. So please don't blame me of doing something I haven't done. Get your facts correct before you accuse people.

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Thank you Horimech you are the one with brains.
Yes I do have 2 dogs and I'm a very responsible owner who cleans up and leashes them at our site.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Phew! That took some explaining.
Let's wind back to your original post which
caused the reactions you received .
If you wish to change some of the words eg kettle of hot water to tepid water you can use the edit facility. This may help and avoid us getting the wrong end of the stick. :)

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I didn't realize one could be so fussy as to need particular words inserted. I have more to do than go back and change words in my posts thank you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts