Advice on Present

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
oh, and an other thing smiley. yer 2 nights in a hotel are only that, 2 nights out the year, ma wee lass will have her prezzie all year, and make good use of it. i can see her wee face now, she wont know what to say.

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I said Body Armour Highlander, not head protection gear.

Your Mrs may not know what to say, but actions speak louder than word so may be you should get the gumshield :)

Feb 10, 2008
Visit site
My other half wanted something in silver last year, and i got her a nice new set of wheel covers for her motor. I shouldn/t have got hard one,s!It,s a feather duster this year.

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Don't be a fool Highlander. She probably won't appreciate you spending all that money. Take my advice and buy her something exciting and has more than 1 use. Buy her a pinny.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
seen a used cobblers toolkit on fleabay recently. got me thinking, if i buy this for her she will be able to mend her own working boots, god bless her little cotton socks, the ones she has have large holes on the soles, this way she would have nice wee toasty feet when going out the door at 0345hrs in all weathers to earn our crust. think i might bid for this item, i know she would really appreciate it and realise how much i am devoted to her.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All you thoughtful men have given me a good christmas idea for my husband. Some screwdrivers, paintbrushes and paint in a colour I like, white spirit, spare rags and I might even lash out and treat him to a paint roller and tray so save his arms aching when painting the ceiling....Christmas is a wonderful opportunity to spoil each other!!!

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
I think that many of the presents that have been suggested here are completely OTT - ESPECIALLY contemplating buying a brand new hoover.

I have bought my wife a new bag and matching belt which both look really smart. When I've got them fitted to the old vac it will be as good as new.

Happy Christmas all.

Ron.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
All you thoughtful men have given me a good christmas idea for my husband. Some screwdrivers, paintbrushes and paint in a colour I like, white spirit, spare rags and I might even lash out and treat him to a paint roller and tray so save his arms aching when painting the ceiling....Christmas is a wonderful opportunity to spoil each other!!!
Lorraine, please be grateful that lifes path has matched you with your hubby. Please don't take him for granted though because even a mouse has been known to roar ... heh! heh! heh!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts