Air awnings . Some feedback.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The awning is the rally air ace 300 the pump is the kampa electric pump takes about 30 pumps with the hand pump bought the electric after your comments the air flow out of the pump is very low ,the electric supply is from the leisure battery via cigarette lighter plug fused with mains electric to van so plenty of juice to pump, pump set at 11.90psi

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ok. Does the pump pitch change at any time during inflation? It is supposed to do this as it moves from low pressure high volume to high pressure low volume mode as the psi in the awning increases.
It does seem you may have a duff pump. I don't where you live but if you are near to Cirencester you are welcome to try my Kampa electric pump and battery.

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
put the awning up this afternoon started with the plug on the leisure battery ,the pump kept shutting down and had to be reset (ie reset the pressure on the pump)got my golf trolly battery put a cigar adaptor to that the pump blew the awning up and tripped when it got to required pressure. the plug on leisure battery works ok on 12volt fridge,
l will buy a new plug and change it and try again .must say the hand pump is quicker but the tubes felt harder and did not yield when lent on with the electric pump so will see if new plug adaptor sorts out problem .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts