Aldi caravan week

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Marbles, almost missed you posting, check it out , you will have to take over from Sproket, " The Aldi Hunter". And become a Woosie,

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered a couple of the caravan sale items (online to save me going to the store - delivery is free anyway).

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Marbles007 said:
https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/2018-03-25?sort=popular&q=%3Apopular%3AtransactionalStatus%3Atransactional%3AtransactionalStatus%3Anontransactional%3AEvent%3ACaravanning&page=0

Thanks marbles.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
It is quite a list but the best buy is probably the toilet fluid. We have lost the leaflet but I think it was £6.99 a litre.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Raywood said:
It is quite a list but the best buy is probably the toilet fluid. We have lost the leaflet but I think it was £6.99 a litre.

Bowl cleaner - £5.99 for 2 litres.
Toilet fluid - £5.99 for 2 litres.

I still have some left from the last time it was on sale, works fine.

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
My granddaughter wanted to be dropped off at a friends in Colchester but before going I went to our local Audi to buy two aquaroll and one waste master cover.
I arrived 1 hour after opening and they had already sold out of aquaroll covers but I got the last waste master cover.
I then went to the larger Aldi in Colchester and they had a few of each so managed to get the aquaroll covers but by the time I had left the store all had gone.
My wife bought the mini cooker/grill which looks a bit flimsy but we will try it out later in the week as on Wednesday we are going to The Wild Duck just outside Great Yarmouth for 5 weeks. roll on Wednesday

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I already had the breathable ground sheet and the Eco adjustable bin delivered but out of nosiness I popped into Aldi as I happened to be passing nearby.

Couldn't leave empty handed :blush: so bought 2 litres of bowl cleaner.

The store had plenty of everything, no big rush on caravan gear at this store.

I took an interest in the 23 litre plastic jerry can, but the caps look larger than those on an Aquaroll, it made me wonder if a mains water kit with the stop **** would fit it, I would need to take a cap from the Aquaroll and compare it in-store. The position of the side cap does not look to be ideally placed for a mains water kit.
I don't think I will bother with it, though the waste water container would work quite well.

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
Just checked, and it looks like it was a short term "special".
Its always going into Poundland on the off chance.
Have purchased loads of caravan related items.
Black mark cleaner, toilet fluids, Aquaroll steriliser etc. etc.

HNB

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Gave the caravan 1st wash off of the year, used someof their streak remover along with the wash/shampoo...

What a load of crap!. Its left lil streak marks, looks evem worse now.

So i wont be buying them again

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Oh dear, as a means of passing time because of foggy conditions in Salop I called in Ludlow Aldi and saw the caravan cleaner. I bought a bottle, although that wasn't my reason for visiting Aldi. As the van looks as of its been off roading I do hope that Aldi's cleaner works okay as after spending four out of five days with fog and or/rain I am really looking forward to spending some (quality?) time outside in the sun this week.

TRENDING THREADS