Alexander...CRV towing mirrors

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi Alexander

Hope you are still enjoying your new CRV. We are almost 100% sure that we will be getting one to tow the Bailey Senator Virginia Series 5 we have put a deposit on for when we get back from France at the end of July.

Could you please tell me what sort of towing mirrors you have found to fit the CRV. We need to get new ones as the old ones are starting to slip undone and we don't want to risk them becoming detached. We might as well get ones that will fit the CRV if they will fit the Audi we use at present.

Denise

Mar 29, 2007
Visit site
Hello Denise

I currently use the Pyramid Products "suck-it-and-see" flat mirror on the drivers side only. I know there are many critics of these mirrors but I have found it to be very stable, never had it pop off and don't get a blurred image from it. However it can be a pain because of the sucker mark it leaves when you reach your destination, which sometimes needs to be polished out. Now we have the new car I am a bit worried that as it ages it may fall off at some point and scratch the car door. I do at some point intend to try the MILENCO UNIVERSAL TOWING MIRROR, (www.milenco.co.uk) It has 2 plastic clamps that attach to the top of the mirror with rubber pad to prevent damage to paintwork and also has a long rubber strap that stretches around the back to then hook underneath the frame which should be long enough for the CR-V's huge mirrors, these again come in Flat and Convex versions but I don't feel I need a Passenger side one because of the large mirrors on the CR-V.

I have towed the Honda without any towing mirrors and the vehicles mirrors cope really well, but the addition of a drivers side one does help when needing to overtake.

When you order your CR-V remember to get a discount off list price, we got it for the What Car Target price and the dealer also agreed to give us a Honda detachable tow bar with twin electrics which was a

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

I have a 2006 model CRV and use a set of mirrors that I picked

up from Towsure,

www.towsure.com/product/9811-Universal_Towing_Mirrors

Do the job well enough

Regards, Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts