ANDY

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Colin, In your posting of 25th May you say" I don't understand contributors getting on thier high horse and making personal comments about others" Now please get off your horse and stop calling us 'a bunch of wallies'If you don't like the content click on another topic,theres enough to choose from! PS I think the draining boards artical was more likely to have been aimed at yourself as we are obviously all to childish to wash up.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul, did you get someone else to write your postings for you? As I assume you cannot read because i have not posted one smutty comment.

I move that those who cannot read be banned from the forum.

Andy 1
Dave1 / Andy1 sadly it is you who cannot read. One of the rules of the site states:

Multiple user names are not allowed. If a member is found to have multiple user names they will be deleted.

I take it that you have multiple user names - Dave 1 and Andy 1.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why is it I never meet any of you "Andy's" on site, uh? This is the sort of topical debate that demands rectification over an alcoholic beverage and semi chewed bbq drumstick. Unfortunately, wherever I look (under rocks, under bar stools and under the influence) I see no sign. All I seem to meet is the "oh yes, bought it new last month, please notice the heli pad extension to the awning, don'tcha know" type! So I say "long live the Andy's of this world", and could you please hold a sign above your heads proclaiming that you are indeed an "Andy" next time on site..Afterall..I have brandy and stella aboard.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why is it I never meet any of you "Andy's" on site, uh? This is the sort of topical debate that demands rectification over an alcoholic beverage and semi chewed bbq drumstick. Unfortunately, wherever I look (under rocks, under bar stools and under the influence) I see no sign. All I seem to meet is the "oh yes, bought it new last month, please notice the heli pad extension to the awning, don'tcha know" type! So I say "long live the Andy's of this world", and could you please hold a sign above your heads proclaiming that you are indeed an "Andy" next time on site..Afterall..I have brandy and stella aboard.
Oh, by the way, thats 40 responses on this thread, so far...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol .............. its me the real Andy! I have a false red nose, long floppy shoes and a squirting flower to prove it! But thats only at the weekend when I go by the name of CoCo ( I hope your reading this Jim) if you have Brandy and Stella get yourself up to North Yorkshire next week where I will be on site and I'll sup it with you. Now if only Tina could be there, you could both help me with my erection, as its my first time at attempting an erection and I'm a little apprehensive.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Lol .............. its me the real Andy! I have a false red nose, long floppy shoes and a squirting flower to prove it! But thats only at the weekend when I go by the name of CoCo ( I hope your reading this Jim) if you have Brandy and Stella get yourself up to North Yorkshire next week where I will be on site and I'll sup it with you. Now if only Tina could be there, you could both help me with my erection, as its my first time at attempting an erection and I'm a little apprehensive.
lol , lol and lol again !! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts