Another use for Duct tape.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
If there is another Scottish Independence referendum and the Haggi win the day, will we need a passport to visit the land of the Engs (and Wales of course, oops nearly forgot - Nor Irn) :p

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Ah but our new found friend, DJT, will no doubt help us to rebuild Hadrians' Wall, but a bit further north, and at whose cost? B)

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
otherclive said:
Ah but our new found friend, DJT, will no doubt help us to rebuild Hadrians' Wall, but a bit further north, and at whose cost? B)

Even Donald couldny take the troosers aff a kilt wearer. :silly:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Parksy, any chance of a LIKE option in addition to the THANK YOU one, thank you does not often fit the context of the poster's comment.

Sorry for the thread drift folks :blush:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Anseo said:
Parksy, any chance of a LIKE option in addition to the THANK YOU one,

That would make it toooo much LIKE those so-called social networks of which I avoid like the plague. :evil: I must be unsociable. ;)

Would Sir WC care to offer an acceptable alternative to LIKE, one that is acceptable and in kilter with King Woosie's penchants, and of course the penchants of the honorable lesser Knights.

Right now I could not think of a more appropriate word than 'penchant', (this new brand coca-cola I'm drinking is damned strong stuff :woohoo: )

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
Parksy, any chance of a LIKE option in addition to the THANK YOU one, thank you does not often fit the context of the poster's comment.

Sorry for the thread drift folks :blush:[/quote

I have no more control over the workings of this website than you or anyone else Anseo.
We like every post that forum members submit though. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Right now I could not think of a more appropriate word than 'penchant', (this new brand coca-cola I'm drinking is damned strong stuff :woohoo: )[/quote]

Anseo, you Heathen, Drinking Coca-cola, when there is the Elixer of Gods,
IrnBru

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
For Christmas I received one of those little plaques that you can hang up. It reads,
"Wine is to women what Duct tape is to Men...." For the life of me I can't imagine how this applies to me :whistle:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts