Any good solutions /tips to winding the long Truma Ultraflow water line hose?

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Anyone have any top tips to winding up the water hose when finished?

We have the Truma Ultraflow which is pretty long, and when trying to coil it up, there was some faffing about last time (maybe as it was also soooo bitterly cold)

Does anyone use any special types of winding reels to coil them back up, or it it just a case if persistence and allow it to coil natuatally?

Thanks all :)

Reactions: Robert_374373903
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I used Robert’s method then wrapped a couple of pieces of Velcro one wrap tape around it and it stayed coiled. One wrap is very useful for lots of things and worth keeping some available

One wrap

Reactions: Saxo Appeal
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Whatever way it is a real faff. Coiling a cold pipe to fit the oem bag is a task of wizardry involving arms and legs!
Sorted now. I bought a bigger bag.Much easier

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Whatever way it is a real faff. Coiling a cold pipe to fit the oem bag is a task of wizardry involving arms and legs!
Chest now. I bought a bigger bag.Much easier

Ours didn’t make it back into the bag…coiled as best we could then chucked into the front locker

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Anyone have any top tips to winding up the water hose when finished?

We have the Truma Ultraflow which is pretty long, and when trying to coil it up, there was some faffing about last time (maybe as it was also soooo bitterly cold)

Does anyone use any special types of winding reels to coil them back up, or it it just a case if persistence and allow it to coil natuatally?

Thanks all :)
I cut ours into 3 unequal lengths and use some Hozelock-type fittings to join them when necessary - so each part is much shorter and the 3 can be packed away in a spare wheel bag that I bought specifically for the purpose.

Reactions: Saxo Appeal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts