ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT MY KIRB WEIGHT

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I doubt whether you will find the kerbweight of a 1992 model on the current Honda website as Ben has suggested. Published data is usually not very accurate anyway because it normally covers only the base model without any options and extras. If you really want to know the actual kerbweight, there's no way round putting the car on a weighbridge.

Don't forget, however, that regardless of whatever your car weighs, you may not exceed the maximum permissible towing load specified by the car manufacturer.

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
I doubt whether you will find the kerbweight of a 1992 model on the current Honda website as Ben has suggested. Published data is usually not very accurate anyway because it normally covers only the base model without any options and extras. If you really want to know the actual kerbweight, there's no way round putting the car on a weighbridge.

Don't forget, however, that regardless of whatever your car weighs, you may not exceed the maximum permissible towing load specified by the car manufacturer.
Thank you for you help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts