Anybody been recently?

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
We're thinking of booking Chateau de drancourt in Piccardy (St Valery sur Somme)for a week in July. We have two kids aged 11 and 8 and a 7.3m long van. Has anybody visited/stayed on this site recently and if so is it any good please?

Thanks in anticipation

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
We popped in to take a look Aug last year.I was impressed with the pitches set amongst the trees,The sanitary facilities were very clean,

There was plenty to occupy kids.

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
We popped in to take a look Aug last year.I was impressed with the pitches set amongst the trees,The sanitary facilities were very clean,

There was plenty to occupy kids.
Nice one, thanks, is it easy to find off the ferry at Calais?

Sep 28, 2007
Visit site
hi philip,

we stopped for 2 nights in august last year for the first time and were very impressed with the site and the surrounding area.we will definately go back as there was lots to do,excellent restaurant on site (not that cheap + need to book) and the pools were the warmest we have experienced in france!!only thing i can pick fault with was that the toilet service point was shared with motorhomes right beside the barn by the playing field...quite a distance with heavy containers(saw people using bike racks and kids buggies!!).GO FOR IT !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts