Anyone been to La Croix du Vieux Pont at Berny Riviere.

May 31, 2006
Visit site
Hi there i was wondering if anyones been to this site and what the facilites are like for my family of 4, I've seen a few details on a website about it it looks nice.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We've been and woudl recommend it. We stayed overnight last year (2007) and arrived late. Nevertheless we were welcomed, and I mean welcomed, by the Guardian who interrupted his meal to show us to our pitch. Great washblocks (though the lighting arrangement is a bit disconcerting), good pitch, facilities on site great - don't know about the 'general pitches' though - but the site facilities we tried certainly impressed.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris,

It's been several years since we were there but it was a good site at that time. It had good facilities with a large pond where you could hire canoes. The pool was nice but a bit small - OK for younger children but not big enough to keep teenagers occupied. We drove to Disneyland for the day (about 1.5 hours away)but the campsite also arranged bus trips to Disneyland if you prefer not to drive. All in all a good site for familys with younger children.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris, it is a good site you should all enjoy it. There is a bus that runs to Disney ? once a week. Good pools, bar and shop, near the village. The only complaint I heard was the noise of frogs at night if you are near the river

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris, it is a good site you should all enjoy it. There is a bus that runs to Disney ? once a week. Good pools, bar and shop, near the village. The only complaint I heard was the noise of frogs at night if you are near the river

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts