Anyone Off To The Three Counties Next Week?

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Just thought I would ask anyone of to this show?

Anyone been before, what's it like?

Do we need to take our wellies?

We hope to go up on Saturday.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Allyson

Excuse my ignorance is the event an agricultural show or a caravan show?

If it's an agricultural type show, it's usually advisable to take some form of waterproof boot (if there's any possibility of rain plus showerproof jackets). Refreshments are normally quite expensive - I paid

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Allyson

Excuse my ignorance is the event an agricultural show or a caravan show?

If it's an agricultural type show, it's usually advisable to take some form of waterproof boot (if there's any possibility of rain plus showerproof jackets). Refreshments are normally quite expensive - I paid

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

It's a caravan and a motorhome show.

I'll forgive you, my mum thought the same. I think that you can actually stay close by in your van.

We are going to see the Bailey Burgundy Series 6 that we have ordered and to find out how much it will be, along with the price list for the extra's.

Can't wait, at the moment we feel that we have nothing to do with caravaning without our van.

I'm excited to see it this week, cannot imagine what I will be like when I take delivery at Christmas.

Allyson
Hi Allyson

OOOps!!

Hope you have a great time at the show. Hope you enjoy looking at the Bailey Burgundy Series 6 which will be a very nice Christmas present indeed.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts