Anyone Seen .............

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
By coincidence I was thinking the same thing today. Also thought about our old friend Liz Bennett (Mrs. Mop & Bucket). The pair of them were good old stalwarts of the early PC forum who then got involved with that other not so friendly forum which eventually closed down (wonder why????).

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
Hi Colin was down your way in July Even shopped at Tesco's in Bridgend Will be down again 1st 2 weeks Sept

Also not seen for ages Soozegg Wendy Diane Samjan or Williwonti as he is now Ah well we all move on

Was pleased to hear you are motorhoming again long may it continue

Rita

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Rita said:
Hi Colin was down your way in July Even shopped at Tesco's in Bridgend Will be down again 1st 2 weeks Sept

Also not seen for ages Soozegg Wendy Diane Samjan or Williwonti as he is now Ah well we all move on

Was pleased to hear you are motorhoming again long may it continue

Rita
Hi Rita
Soozeeg is still on my "Jokers" list for spoof e-mails which go out regularly. I understand they sold their caravan a while back so perhaps have other interests now. None of my e-mails are returned so I must assume all is well with them.
BTW anyone heard from Gumbo?

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
Well helloooooooo there sooz
smiley-smile.gif

You been lurking
smiley-surprised.gif

Good to know you are ok
smiley-kiss.gif

So you are settled in new home now then And steve keeping you busy
Ooppps Forgot to ask about Martin-E

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Rita - where abouts were you staying in South Wales? We are very fortunate to have THREE (yes three) Tesco's in Bridgend. Last I heard of Dianne was that she was promoted from being manageress of the fuel station for Bridgend Tesco to manageress to the new Tesco Express in Broadlands Estate Bridgend.

As you say people move on, retire, etc. so the old crowd appear to have "new" or "other" interests - remember the long posting on the Smokaloo - those were the days of friendly ramblings and banter. Even Lord B. is not his old active self - he is very quiet these days - probably shattered by having to do all the work of his milk maids, etc. now he has lost his wealth on the financial crash.

Sign of old age to reminice.

Aug 1, 2007
Visit site
We stay in a Friends Garden in Porthcawl to act as security And feed the chickens all 5 of them
We enjoy the walks Over the dunes at kenfig And Magram park

I thought LB was running away from the milkmaids

Ok no more reminice as i am not old

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rita - be careful as you walk the Kenfig Nature Reserve and sand dunes adjacent to Kenfig Pool and Sker beach. They have a reputation for naughty men in long macs
smiley-embarassed.gif
. Newton beach and sand dunes towards Merthyr Mawr are OK and also dogs are allowed on the beach here.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
colin bridgend said:
Rita - be careful as you walk the Kenfig Nature Reserve and sand dunes adjacent to Kenfig Pool and Sker beach. They have a reputation for naughty men in long macs
smiley-embarassed.gif

.... and Colyn ap Brydgynd doesn't have any buttons on his Mac I'm told
smiley-embarassed.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For your information Lord B. I don't even have a mac.

The bus shelter and public conveniences at Kenfig Pool were demolished by the local council as it was not being put to its intended use by the public.

The other problem with Kenfig Nature Reserve is being hit by stray golf balls from the Pyle & Kenfig Golf Club members - as the greens are very open to the sea winds the golfers are not too fussy where their golf balls fly or who they hit.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Could this be a record - Lord B. has made 4 postings in one continuous go - he has surely excelled himself and will be calling on his milk maids to bring him his Horlicks now.
smiley-laughing.gif

Surely you must have a connection between the van and your car Lord B. or how do you set about your caravan breaks. Horse & cart maybe
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts