AQUALEVEL

Jun 6, 2005
Visit site
Has anybody purchased an "Aqualevel" Indicator and if so, is it any good. How long is the cable from the unit to the sensor ? Can it be installed in any water container, allowing the cap to still be screwed into place ? Does it need a seperate hole in your water container ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The problem with joining two Aquarolls together is that they drain down together at the same rate. Therefore they both run out at the same time, and you have 2 Aquarolls to refill at the same time.

Therefore you aren't saving yourself any work, in fact you're probably making it more inconvenient.

I find it easier to have two Aquarolls and then swap the pump across when the first one runs out. You can then refill it at your leisure later and not half way through someone's shower.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why not install an additional water inlet. two Aquarolls, 2 pumps and a changeover switch to switch from one to the other - or install a flowmeter and if no flow is detected (triggered by opening a tap) automatically changeover.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I just have a morning routine, get up, put the kettle on, check the aquaroll, top up if necessary (usually is) head for the shower block. Come back, give the wife a "slap" (only joking laydeez)have cuppa.

Barney.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
John

Are you still interested in joining two aquarolls. If so we will take photo and email it as it will be easier to explain. Just let me know either way. Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts