Aquaroll water hook-up thingy

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Two 29 litre aqua rolls = 58 litres
1 leisurewize roll container 51.5 litres
10 lites to fill caravan system
1 litre for the kettle
1 litre for the dogs bowls.
5.5 litres still available in the waste container. After the aqua rolls are emptied. :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have seen the bad habit of folk leave the caps loose on the waste containers, allowing them to overflow, causing the pitch to be smelly for others. Mostly on cl sites.
Has anyone had the supply hose freeze up, if your on a serviced pitch in winter, I tend to just fill the aqua roll(s) and have the insulated covers, that way just the top 1/2 inch of water freezes up.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
I have seen the bad habit of folk leave the caps loose on the waste containers, allowing them to overflow, causing the pitch to be smelly for others. Mostly on cl sites.

This is quite usual as most CLs have a cesspit or septic tank and there is a high cost to empty them. You will need to check with the owner regarding the disposal of grey water and you will find a lot of them say to dispose of it under the hedge line. This is no different to when a drought and hose pipe ban is in progress and the waterboards tell you to use your grey waste to water the garden rather than use tap water.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks WC, when I have asked owners about grey disposal, and they have said about putting it into the hedge line I have normally hooked up my extension lines to drain off into the hedge. Never thought abought the cost of emptying the septic tank. Just that at times seen people spilling over rather than drag a waste container 100 yards.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts