Awell known supermarket chain

May 12, 2006
Visit site
This well known German supermarket has extension towing mirrors on sale from tomorrow at £9.99. Look good on the web site don't know about quality etc.

Val & frank

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi Frank,

I bought some of these in the summer from said store. They are easy to fit and I don't get any distortion through vibration.

Jul 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Frank,

I bought some of these in the summer from said store. They are easy to fit and I don't get any distortion through vibration.
Hi,

Are these mirrors adjustable? and suitable for Mondeos with fixed wing mirrors and glass only moves.

Pop

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

Are these mirrors adjustable? and suitable for Mondeos with fixed wing mirrors and glass only moves.

Pop
Hi Pop,

They are adjustable along the top bar, then you can move the stretchy rubber bits that locate at the top and bottom of the cars mirror aallong that bar see pic in the link (am I allowed to put this link on here?) http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20061030.p.Towing_Mirror_Set.ar6.Towing_Mirror_Set.ar6. I would say that the screws that you have to do up along the top bar would not take a lot to over tighten but seem fine for now.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Allyson

Google Lidl and look for offers 30th October

Val & Frank
Hi Both

Thanks for that I will have a look, been so busy lately we having had a chance to catch any of their offers.We always like to have a look in both they have some good offers.

Allyson

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
my husband bought the Lidl ones - not very impressed for our Seat Altea - he doesn't think vision will be good enough
Hi Angela,

Did he have the mirrors horizontal or vertical because there is a lot of difference to what you can see?

I have my mirrors horizontal on my Peugeot 607 and have no problems with vision.

Martin "E"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts