Hi

Any advise on cleaning an awning would be helpful my bath is the best i can think of, not sure if i should try it. And any way she would murder me if caught, think of the water through the house !!!!!!!!

Cheers

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Garry and Nikki

I have often wondered like you on how you would go about clear the awning.

One thing I do now is that you shud not use washing up liquid.

What I do is have a rag and a bucket of water and a spay bottle of so stuff that I got form a caravan dear. (I get the name of the bottle later for you).

When I ham away.

W ill I taking the awning down I wipe it clear and use the spray when I think it needs it. I do this has I ham putting it away. I hope this will keep it clear for some time.

It seems to look clean now.

You cud asks your dealer if he now were to take it to have it cleared.

Let me now how you go on has when my will need clear one day.

If I do not ear form you I think I will have to get the too girls of the TV show How Clear is your. Wonder if it will be too big of a job for them.

Mark

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
This is just an idea but, maybe lay it out on the grass, clean the offending areas and then hose it down. Lay it across the washing line to dry.

If you put it in the bath not only will it make alot of mess in the house, but may also damage your bath what with the zips and grit and dirt, and think of all the muck going down the plug.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thetford Awning Cleaner

Thetford high grade awning cleaner cleans and protects your awning. The formula is non-bleach and removes mould, bird droppings and leaf stains. Thetford awning cleaner contains UV block to protect colours and has a pleasant marine smell. Absolutely safe for all commonly used fabrics (acrylic, vinyl, pvc, polyester). Thetford awning cleaner comes in a user-friendly 500ml trigger spray bottle.

PP40

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts