awnning question

Jul 23, 2005
Visit site
hi all i need to get a new awning for my current van i am told i need a 950cm awning i currently have a 900-925 which is too small i have been offered a 975cm will this be too much or will i get away with it my concern is that the canvas will be on the floor

thanks

dan

Aug 30, 2006
Visit site
Hi Dan,

i think that you might find it a bit baggy around the edges.

I have an apachie full awning that is 945Cm with annex and inner tent all in very good condition that i am selling for

May 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dan, if you like your current awning, which is 'too small', have you considered having it altered to fit your new van? We did this when we last changed our van to avoid the expense of new awning and annexe etc. Our awning was increased from 925 - 950 cm, up to 975cm and you won't spot the alteration unless you know it's there.

We used Triopair for this (www.triopair.com), great service, they send a courier to collect your awning, alter it and send it back. The process takes about three weeks and cost about

Jul 23, 2005
Visit site
thanks for your advise guys went to look at it and it was not what i wanted will keep looking,pat if your not too far away then am interested in yours

cheers

dan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts