bailey channel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
sky channel 166 7pm
You must be wearing your Crocs on your head, why post something at 7.09 when it started at 7.00 ?
And because you posting was late, I missed it!!
Oh I forgot I dont have SKY, (thats only for well off rich people)
wet.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
because i can see the future and i know that you are going to respond to this and i new you was getting glass lids before you and your washing is still out.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
because i can see the future and i know that you are going to respond to this and i new you was getting glass lids before you and your washing is still out.
Dont change the subject this is about a TV programme, not crocs, not glass lids, or washing on the line.
wet.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
its easy the program starts at 7pm the say at the beegining that they have a long talk to bailey thats 7,02 pm thats when i turn off the telley. But if i need to watch it i can go on plus 1 sky 189 but then i am rich / right get the bentley love i am of to the gents club.AND your grass needs cutting.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
sorry phil got it wrong i thought it was chit chat (talk jokes bantter ect ect ) as the site is over flowing with new topics and a bit of fun i should not waste any ones time .

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Philspadders said:
why not just send pm's to each other instead of taking up forum space.
There's plenty of room Phil and an unlimited suppy of monitor ink.
And Kev's grass does need cutting
lol.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
Philspadders said:
why not just send pm's to each other instead of taking up forum space.
There's plenty of room Phil and an unlimited suppy of monitor ink.
And Kev's grass does need cutting
lol.gif

I've had a really really bad day at work, but you know what, this made me smile
smiley-smile.gif

Be back later, see you!!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
are you off to cut the grass or get the washing in gaga .

Neither, went out last night with brother and sister in law (took Ladygaga with me as well). Now I will tell you something, I wish I'd cut the grass!!
Ordered a nice medium to well done steak, well I thought it was going to be nice, would have been better chewing on Ladygaga's leather boots (or plastic crocs) cut the first two pieces and duly fed my face, one at a time I hasten to add, it was that tough I felt like a little puppy dog with a rag doll in me gob shaking it from side to side. Then to cap it off I decided to go for a bit in the middle it may be a bit more edible. Then thats when I found out the BL---DY thing was rare, as fresh as the day the cow died.
Well that was it, I gave in, called the landlady asked f she would like to try my steak. She refused, I wonder why
smiley-yell.gif

I then chose steak and kidney pudding with roast pots and veg, WHY, I HATE SUET PUDDING.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
was the middle verey pink (like a croc pink/red) must have left the glass lid off the grill pan he he .

Why have you got to knock a man when he's down? And to tell a newbie not to dine with me is below the belt.
and I was going to take him for a CROC steak, cooked well done and burnt at the edges

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dont need to borrow a lawn mower, just last week I converted a Robin Reliant 3x3 into a ride on mower. Goes like a dream now I put the blades on the front, kept tipping up when they were on the back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts