Bailey Pageant Cabriolet

May 19, 2008
Visit site
I hav just bought a Bailey Pageant Cabriolet of 1989 vintage. Can anyone help me? I am looking for any of the paperwork that came with this model ( in particular the handbook)

Apr 18, 2006
Visit site
hi,

i,ve got the occupiers handbook(as bailey called it)for 1990 all

the ranges included.Carver 1800 heater,thetford cassette(porta potti as it was called),al-ko chassis information that came with

the new caravan.

regards,

FrankE.

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
hi,

i,ve got the occupiers handbook(as bailey called it)for 1990 all

the ranges included.Carver 1800 heater,thetford cassette(porta potti as it was called),al-ko chassis information that came with

the new caravan.

regards,

FrankE.
Caravan novices!

We have a Pageant Cabriolet CD, and no handbook.

I dont know its age, but it has a small blue 25year commemorative plaque by door?1991?

Its in excellent condition, and if the upholstery is any thing to go by, little used.

How do we get every thing working.The gas is straight forward.

We have bought our water barrel, and understand how to connect the suction pipes or what ever they are, and where they fit into the caravan, but how do we get hot water.We have bought a generator, and those blue connectors .

But what do you do to the cassette , to get the toilet working.I know how to take it out,how to put it back, and where the toilet chemical fluid goes, but what else do i need to do? Do I remove the sliding panel from the top.does the cassette stay in the housing area, or is that for traveling, should it go under the caravan. please can some one help with this mystery.

Is the fridge gas or electric. I'm impressed with all the amenities caravans have now, and ill be even more impressed, when i'm back in control.

In spite of our delayed lift off, I just love the caravan, and cant waite to use it properly.

Can I get a hand book any where? in the mean time, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

coffeypot

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts