Bailey Pageant

Jun 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering what any of you think of the Bailey pageant Monarch or Normandie 2005 series. Myself and hubby are thinking of investing in either of these vans but wanted some opinions from other forum members before parting with our hard earned cash!

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
Hi - we have had a Bailey (Bordeaux) for nearly three years and it is WONDERFUL. Excellent value, extras other manufacturers charge heaps more for, and I can honestly say it's the first van we've had when I've not been trailing round dealers looking at other options soon afterwards! We did take a peek at the forecourt when the 'van was in for servicing but can honestly say I wasn't tempted - even by the Senator range! We have had an Avondale & an Elddis before - both fine but not a patch on the Bailey.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a 2002 Pageant Monarch and it is the best van I have owned. It is even better now that the shower area is larger. As we use our own facilities all the time we are thinking of upgrading to 2005 series.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a 2002 Pageant Monarch and it is the best van I have owned. It is even better now that the shower area is larger. As we use our own facilities all the time we are thinking of upgrading to 2005 series.
I have a 2000 Pageant Majestic which has been fine. I planned to change it after 5 years but as Bailey have dropped this model I now plan to keep it a bit longer.

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

We bought a new Pageant Monarch in Jan 2005, and we are absolutely delighted with it. This is our second Bailey, and would recommend it to anyone. The end bathroom is superb, and there is no end of storage space.

The van tows well ( Mondeo tdci ) and it is very well equipped,even down to the spare wheel and carrier.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alison.

We purchased the Pageant Champagne and can recommend it, we had a few little niggles at the start but these have been put right by the dealer, so we have no regrets with parting with our hard earned cash, the end bathroom is great for the shower and getting dressed in, no more struggling.

We also tow with the 2.0 litre TDCI Mondeo and have no problems.

Carlton.

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
We also have a 2002 Monarch, and love it.

We have had no problems whatsoever with it, and love to go out in it now just as much as when it was new. We use it all-year round as well. You wont go far wrong with one of these.

May 10, 2005
Visit site
Nice to hear such positive feedback about the Monarch. I have had my Bailey Beachcomber (1994) for 3 years now. Although the Beachcomber was brilliant as a first caravan. Now I know I'm going to use it more I'd like something with those little extras, like better heating, an oven, bigger bathroom, blinds etc. I've looked at loads of differnt vans and like the look of the Monarch. Can't afford a new one. Which leads me to ask.....when during the year is the best time to grab a good deal on a secondhand van? Any thoughts?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts