bailey pegasus 624

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Martin,

I am looking at buying the same van very soon. You got a good deal, the best price I have been offered so far is around the 17K mark. If you don't mind telling me - which dealer did you purchase it from?

May 31, 2010
Visit site
i got it from read caravans at blackburn i think they have about 5 vans left at this price. i was told they took a cancelled order off bailey(cancelled order from a caravan dealer)thats why price is so cheap at the minute. hope this helps.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
We don't have a 624, but we have a Pegasus 524 and we are very pleased with it We have to do with a corner shower room rather than the palatial end bathroom you have!!!!!!

The multi positional front chairs are fantastic for day time relaxing or for making up a double bed. The OH finds the rear fixed mattress a bit hard (it's fine for me), but hopefully it will soften up as we have only used the van for 4 nights so far!!!

Storage is fantastic with a huge fridge too. The standard spec on the Pegasus is brilliant including Tracker and ATC. Ours was a factory fresh van & it came with the brand new 16" Avtex 163 DR TV with the ability to record onto a memory stick too!!

You have a really good deal there & I hope you are as pleased with the van as we are with our third Bailey.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts