BAILEY SENATOR OKLAHOMA (2003)

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hello all, we have been trying to sell our caravan for 2 months, we have put it on both caravan selling web sites without any response, we have priced the van very keenly and it has lots of extras, any suggestions as to how to sell would be much appreciated. Andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try selling it in the local rag or free adds, people don't usually travel great distances to buy vans unless it's a steal and they know it's a steal.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
andrew,i sold my bailey ranger 2003 at the dealer i got it from,on view 1 weekend first viewer snapped it up,there is a shortage of good vans in scotland

Sep 15, 2005
Visit site
We sold our van on eBay. We got a great deal; we put it on at the lowest we would be prepared to accept, and got 300 pounds more. Two people were biddign against each other. 900 people looked at it which was more than we could have expected in any local advert. We live in the far North, the guy who bought it lived in Devon, and we drove half way for the pick up. I know there are some scammers and crooks on eBay, but there are in every walk of life, and we were very happy with the experience. I don't think it would have sold locally...it was sporadically advertised for six months with no interest.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts