Bailey Unicirn Cartegena 3 Drawers

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Could someone, please, tell me how to remove the drawers in the front, central, unit? I thought they must be of the lift up and pull variety but they are not. I can't find any release pins or similar. Am I missing something obvious?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
If they are like the usual Bailey. Lie on your back and look up at the runners. Midway or so you will see a plastic moulding on each side. Gently move each piece away from the metal runner as you push the drawer upwards. Bingo. You may need to us some gentle leverage with a screw driver. Easy.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
If they are like the usual Bailey. Lie on your back and look up at the runners. Midway or so you will see a plastic moulding on each side. Gently move each piece away from the metal runner as you push the drawer upwards. Bingo. You may need to us some gentle leverage with a screw driver. Easy.

Or look inside the drawer for a small screw on each side, remove these, and then the drawer should pull out.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I’ve had to remove the draws on probably hundreds of occasions and with draw empty and fully open a sharp tug upwards on the draw handle has been sufficient every single time to release it.

BP

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Beehpee said:
I’ve had to remove the draws on probably hundreds of occasions

BP

Why? Don't think we've had to remove the drawers once. Are we missing out on some drawer related activity? :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol:
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mel said:
Beehpee said:
I’ve had to remove the draws on probably hundreds of occasions

BP

Why? Don't think we've had to remove the drawers once. Are we missing out on some drawer related activity? :cheer: :cheer: :lol: :lol:
Mel

Mel you obviously don't have drawer Sprites, they steal pencils, erasers, and magazines, and hide them behind drawers.

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Ok, on to the next question. The reason I wanted to get the drawer out was because the pull out table flap thing would only come out about half way. I assumed that there was something stuck in the mechanism. But there isn't. Can someone tell me how to remove the flap - it seems to be fairly well secured.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts