BainlandCountryPark feedback please

We want to try Bainland next year,looks great,reads great.Our kids cant wait to use the pool,but we were talking to some one who was singing the parks praises but he did say the pool gets very busy with local residents to the point where his children could not get in because it was always at full capacity.Can any body give us some feedback please. Ta.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Peter

we have been to Bainland many, many times and yes, it is indeed excellent in almost every way. The pool is not large but is quite adequate. It can get busy but never to the point where I have felt it overcrowded. I am not aware of any local residents using it,certainly not when I have been.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Had an excellent stay a while back and found Bainland brilliant. Although our children have flown the coup we saw many families. the site is very safe with excellent facilities. Indoor Tennis is novel, Petanque and 18 hole gold course. It is in easy reach of numerous places of interest including Tattershall Castle which the kids would love.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is local to myself. We go here to try out new caravans etc. The pool is small. The locals use the large open air pool down the road at Jubilee gardens. This pool does get very busy, locals que up before the place opens in the school holidays, although it is monitored it has never been to a dangerously full.

The pool at Bainland has always been fine and on a fine sunny day is somewhat underused as the visitors join the locals down the road.

Pitches are excellent, loos good. Agreat spot for the Lincolnshire Wolds, East Coast, Lincoln and many small Market Towns. Louth been full of History and famous for the grammar school to which Tennyson attended.

Great area for bikes, there are a lot of local cycle trails.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts