Barry carravan centre

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have not bought from this dealer but have visited it many times. The main reason I have not dealt with them is that I am of the opinion that they are a little expensive for second hand tourers compared to others dealers in south Wales. I eventually bought from Sunnyhaven in Gorseinon, Swansea.

Barry Caravan Centre is very easy to find - they are on the old dock road in Barry. From the town centre take the new ring road skirting the dock - pass Morrisons super market and at last roundabout take second off, do not go under railway bridge. The site is a short distance down the road on the left with ample off street parking.

Try Sunnthaven, take exit at Junction 46 off M4 west and follow signs for Gorseinon and LLanelli. Pass Continental Caravans and approximately half mile on left is Sunnyhaven. Used vans are generally in very good condition and all are serviced and cleaned prior to display.

Good luck either way and enjoy your new purchase.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
they are not very good they promise you every thing and when things go wrong they palm you off with the wear and tere story never again will i go there

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts