basin gone yellow

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys. I have to say that many on here are very knowledgeable. Wondering whether anyone can advise on a white hand basin that has gone yellow. Cannot find anything on the market which can help unless you guys know different !!
many thanks

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
These guys will make most sinks, they make them out of fibreglass, not cheap but they are good http://www.caravanpanels.com/epages/62058741.mobile/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62058741

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Holidays forever (i Wish). Depending on how bad your basin has dis coulered you could try Miltons or Asdas own equivalant . I used Asdas own brand sterilising tablets. Fill the basin with warm water and drop in two or three tablets,leave for an hour or so then take a look . It worked for us and worked on the toilet bowl as well. Good Luck
Sir Roger

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Obviously wont cure a yellowed basin, but a good tip for both caravan basins and white sinks at home is "Magic Sponge", available from Wilkos or online. We have used it to great success to get marks of the caravan on ALL surfaces including exterior panels.

Last year, when my halfwit of a neighbour covered the side of the caravan with thousands of fence paint splashes, it was the same product that saved the day.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Not had the problem of yellowing,,but had "Thingy"s problem with halfwit neighbour,,several years ago he covered my cars and it took me 2 days with T Cut,,,last year I caught him in time and covered the van and moved the cars.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts