Battery discharge rates .

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
....yes yes alarm but I am cassoda gold site and an alarm…. So put on your hitch locks - wheel locks and disconnect the battery

Check your insurance details in case they require your own alarm system to be active. If you're not compliant they can legitimately decline any claim..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Check your insurance details in case they require your own alarm system to be active. If you're not compliant they can legitimately decline any claim..
how would they know ….
Insurance companies have a wide variety of investigative methods. Its not wise to underestimate them. Also if you claim and are knowingly not compliant they can void your policy a fact you are obliged to declare when applying for any insurance in the future, and they might make you uninsurable for any policy.

Why risk it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
When I have left my caravan at a dealer for repair or service, I asked about insurance, and was told that it was on their Insurance if anything claimable happened,. A dealer in Rushden Northampton, and another in Wavendon, Near Woburn sands,.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts