Battery - Had It's day

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Guzzi, No, I didn't bother last night, so I have taken it off charge, and later this afternoon I will, take a reading, run the pump for maybe 10 minutes on the battery, take a voltage reading, then leave it for 1/2 an hour and take another reading.
Prof,
I am pretty sure the battery is time ex. Its over 5 years old and has had a hard life over the years, when my local Garage reopens I will take it there and get a proper check done.
Hi.

I do not know nor am I disputing the condition of your battery, only the suggestion the stall/starting current of a typical tyre inflator would have a significant impact on the terminal voltage. Extended running might.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Guzzi, No, I didn't bother last night, so I have taken it off charge, and later this afternoon I will, take a reading, run the pump for maybe 10 minutes on the battery, take a voltage reading, then leave it for 1/2 an hour and take another reading.
Prof,
I am pretty sure the battery is time ex. Its over 5 years old and has had a hard life over the years, when my local Garage reopens I will take it there and get a proper check done.
Hi Hutch Just keep us updated how you get on at the garage with your battery Good Luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts