Beddgelert forestry commision site

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi aLL

Just returned from above site, very nice place, beautiful scenery, very very relaxing ,very clean nice site , excellent if you like walking !!

Pity some d**ck decided before we went to nick my gas bottle and everything else in my front locker,after trying to hitch up and drive off thus wrecking my jockey wheel !!!! didnt ruin my holiday though you minger !!!

nice site give it a go !!!!

Tina x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately there are such *******s (take your pick!) around but glad you had a good time. I trust you found the journey no problem.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dusty,yes the journey was ok,but have to admit I did NOT like the drop down into Ruthin is it ??? so much so we came up to bangor and along the A55 to get home !! bit less stressful route and didnt take much longer if any difference !!

Hi Rioja, no looking back(hindsight is wonderful)someone had had a go at where we keep the van(a farm)just fixed the jockey wheel and set off as we were running late!! only when setting up and opening the locker did we realise everything had gone !!! Dont profess to know the regs with gas bottles but the warden said" oh we dont do gas,you have quite a drive to get a bottle" yet on site were lots of bottles in cages, were these empty's????he couldnt(or wouldnt)even tell us were to find one so hubby set of in the welsh hills in the dark ,I was worried sick,wanted to move to electric hook up but oh no ! full up. Breathed a sigh when he got back about an hour later !!

Apparently alot of undesirables around where I keep my van,call in farms asking if any scrap, they are just sussing the place out, obviously didnt have a brain cell betwenn them because they couldnt do the jockey wheel and thankfully gave it up as a bad job,not before taking my stuff though !!

LESSON LEARNED...front locker is now emptied of all equipment,a pain but they are not having another load !!!

Tina x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

That's terrible, sounds like they were trying to take your van too and were probably disturbed whilst in progress.

Sounds a bit of a hairy treck through Wales in the darkness. Glad it turned out ok in the end though.

Take care.

Lisa.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina was it the farm that I recommended {Banisters) that your van was broken into?
Hi Roy

Nice to see you the other day !! No It wasnt bannisters,they are quite well hidden,he says he's never had a problem in the years hes been storing them!!! If you drive a bit past that turn off,just past the speed camera you can see mine from the road, maybe an idea to move to bannisters !!!

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

That's terrible, sounds like they were trying to take your van too and were probably disturbed whilst in progress.

Sounds a bit of a hairy treck through Wales in the darkness. Glad it turned out ok in the end though.

Take care.

Lisa.
Hi Hunny,yes,beautiful scenery in the day but would NOT like to be driving or towing round there in the dark !!!

to top it off my mobile is somewhere at the top of mount Snowdon !!!!

Ha Ha ha !!! we all got there and back safe though,everything else is replacable !!!

Speak soon

Tina xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Take care.

Lisa.
Tina

I wondered why you hadn't replied to my text messages!!!!!!

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Take care.

Lisa.
sorry chick!! get a new sim card with same number in the next day or two !! will txt you as soon as its here xxxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Take care.

Lisa.
Ok, you do make me laugh.

Gtg, Cava calling.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts