Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone stayed at Manoir de Kerlut near Benodet? is the site suitable for 11year old daughter, pool complex looks quite good, are the touring pitches level and in a sunny position?

what are the local beaches like and are they quite near and is there plenty to do at night. Thinking of booking late July next year.

Any feedback welcome please.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Wayne

I don't know this site but I do know Benodet very well. My VERY STRONG recommendation would be Camping Du Letty in Bendoet. My family and I (5 kids) went there for a number of years and the kids, youngest is 19, are now talking of going backt there themselves. No pool complex as the site is right on a small river estuary which makes a super pool. Our kids ranged from 6-16 when we first went there and we tended to not see them from breakfast to teatime.

Have a look at my reviews and those of others on www.ukcampsite.co.uk. Even if you don't decide on du Letty my review includes a list of things to do in the area which we built up over the years.

Arrrrrrrrrr Benodet happy memories on this dark and cloudy northern morning.

Post again if you have any questions about the area.

Regards

Tim

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Camping Du Letty is not a site I have visited personally but I have it on good authority that the previous poster is bang on in that it very good although no pool the beach and surrounding areas are spotless with a short coastal walk into Benodet.Try Select Sites for info and suggest Plymouth - Roscoff as good crossing with only about 100 miles the other side to the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts