Bessacarr Caravans

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

Has anyone had experience of these caravans we are going to look at a used one today but cant find much about them,its a 95/96 and i think its a conisborough or gainborough its a one owner model and in good condition just cant find out much about them??

Colin

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Colin,

We are now on our second Bessacarr, the first one was a 97 500/2 on a twin axle, fantastic van, very heavy as you would expect, but the build quality was second to none.

We now have a 02 495 SL, exactly the same van only on a single axle, very heavy again, but as we have a Disco doesn't make any difference. We aren't quite so pleased with this one as Bessacarr have been taken over by Swift group. However, still an excellent van and have everything in it you could wish for.

Just as a comparison, we had a look at the new Bailey Senator a couple of weekends ago, and were pretty underwhelmed, very flimsy and cheap looking. Go for the Bessacarr!!!

Jun 27, 2005
Visit site
Colin

I had a 91 Bessaccar cameo 500 GLE 4 berth for 5 years, it was an excellant van.I bought it in 2000 for 5k and sold it in March for 3k. Quality is worth it.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Colin

I had a 91 Bessaccar cameo 500 GLE 4 berth for 5 years, it was an excellant van.I bought it in 2000 for 5k and sold it in March for 3k. Quality is worth it.
Hi Paulhic

Just interested to know whether you are buying another one!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts