Best Christmas present ever

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
We have just picked up our new Bailey Senator Carolina and to say I am over the moon is an understatement. Th children are more excited about their bunk beds than they are about santa coming(for now that is). The van is fab and all our friends cannot get over the size of the end washroom. Cant wait to take is away at the beginning of January for a few nights if we can get anything booked at this late date. Wish me luck. If anyone knows anywhere within an hours drive of Glasgow that still have availabilty can they let me know. Thanks

Merry Christmas to all

Carolyn

Jan 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Carolyn

Congratulations on your new Carolina - it is a fantastic looking van!

Hope you get somewhere to stay to test it out in January.

Best of luck and may you all have many happy times in it.

Janet

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Carolyn,

We have just been to Invercauld for a couple of nights, good site and open all year. It's about 2 1/2 hours from Glasgow, but motorway to Perth. You would need to check the weather for the A93, but it's not to bad of a road.

Enjoy your new van

Val & Frank

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Val and Frank

Have looked on the C/C website and they have availabilty from the 3rd. May leave that site for a later date when we can get away for more time. We have never caravanned in the winter before so this will be a new experience, The van is lovely and cosy. I am looking forward to a few winter long weekends over the next few months.

Carolyn

TRENDING THREADS