Best of both worlds?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We own a Bailey Moselle - love the L-shaped lounge, end washroom and the fact thats its a single axle. Hate making the bed up - problem is the only caravans I've seen so far either offer a small side washroom with separate shower but almost impossible space to change in and most men seem to have to press their knees against the wall if they use the loo!! Or the washroom is at the back and the toilet/shower are combined. Is there such a 'van with L-shaped lounge, fixed transverse bed and a side washroom with reasonable space? Oh and also it must still be single axle!! (Or do I need to get the drawing board out myself...?)!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we have a Swift Challenger 550 LSE , it has an L shaped lounge , good sized side washroom and a fixed across the van bed.A single axle too. It weighs about 1400 kgs full.

Good hunting.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, We also have a 2003 Moselle at the moment.We also

got fed up with making up the bed every night, so we have gone for a 5 series Provence "L" lounge which we collect in March. It has a separate shower (with proper shower sliding door)enclosure & washroom to the side. We will be using the end dining area as a fixed bed leaving the main dining area free, or if we have visitors can put it back to a dining area.Thought about the Bordeaux but didn't like the toilet in with the shower. Also the Vendee has a fixed bed with separate shower & toilet.

Hope this helps

Regards Janice.

TRENDING THREADS