Beziers

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Has any one stayed at domaine de la yole just south of Beziers we are looking at this site for next year, any views would be welcome. thankyou.

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi, we stayed there in August for 2 weeks. The pitch was ok albeit the access was tight due to the trees. We've got a Coachman Amara 530 and had to put it on the pitch by hand - there was no way I could reverse or drive it on. Fortunately we were in a group of 3 families otherwise a mover would've been needed.Space for van, awning and car. Swimming pool is ok but busy, late afternoon was best. We were on a part of the site closest to the beach, 5 min walk to hot sand and sea! Supermarket was good (even a butcher with fantastic meat and they make their own sausages), as was the bakery and the takeaway which were all reasonably priced. Entertainment every evening BUT it stopped at 11.30 on the dot, kid friendly and even a car wash - yes I washed mine as the site is dusty as no grass at all. Staff speak good English and very helpful. Anything else?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts