Blackmore CC Malvern

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Off to Blackmore early february for a week.

Looks god and a 50% mid week reduction!

Anyone been there or going there next month?

Cheers

Alan

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Alan

We have stayed there many times when we have done the Malvern caravan and motorhome show on the showground.

We think it is a very good site and some very good eating places if you want to eat out.

The one on the green, I believe called the Swan was exceptional when we were last there. Not cheap but a very good meal.Joyce

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
We went a couple of years ago, but TBH only went there as we couldn`t get in anywhere else, which was to do it a disservice.

A good spacious site, walking either from the site or on the nearby Malverns (where our JRT was swooped on by what looked like a kestrel - could`ve done a lot of damage!).Also as said, good food available and despite the size it appeared quiet even when nearly full.

Would happily go again.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We have been several times. Unfortunately, the last visit they had problems with the water. It was intermittent most of the time during our 3 days stay. This did not only involve the water taps but also the toilet blocks and toilet emptying area(s)! We did have with us several bottles of water and was thankful for them.

Dog walk on site poor, although you can walk down the main road. This can be a bit of a problem as it tends to be very busy.

Other than that it was OK.

Ann

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

We had a similar water problem at Grinlow last October, the main water pump blew up. Not the clubs fault but a nuisance. We were lucky, it was all fixed the same day.

I thought Blackmore had a wood adjoing it where you can walk the dogs?

A bit of a blow if it hasn't!

Cheers

Alan

May 25, 2005
Visit site
The dog walk you talk about is accessed via the C&CC site not the CC site. Funnily enough (but not at the time!) the C&CC site was not affected by the intermittent water supply! Surprising really as I would have thought, being situated adjacent to the CC site (next field!) it would have been!

I appreciate that it was a Severn Trent problem but still it was really annoying at the time, especially as we weren't informed of this problem until AFTER we had 'signed in'!!!

On going problems could affect the site and I would suggest you contact them before arrival.

Ann

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Ann/Alan,

The dog walk in the woods is easily accessed from the bottom of the Caravan Club site. We have been many times to Blackmore C.C. site.There is a dog bin at the entrance to dog walk. However after heavy rain we prefer to walk the dog out onto the main road. The main road has an excellent grass verge most of the way to Hanley Swan.

Hamer

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
The dog walk on the CC and C site goes three sides round teh site and is good but not securely fenced. there is excellent dog walking about 5 miles down the road to Worcester.Turn left out of site. Right and eft at teh T junctions and then look for a rough carpark on the left as you go round a right hand bend. The walking is on he edge of the Malverns. Advantage is that parking is free.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts