Booking ahead with ACSI

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi, we've been using ACSI now for several years and have stayed at some great sites at fantastic prices, saving us hundreds of pounds. The only thing I'm never too sure about is booking in advance. For those of you who use ACSI do you book in advance and still get the full ACSI discount? I normally ring up the day before to check if there's room and then just turn up. However, I'd rather book in advance if I can still get the discount.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi We have used ACSI CCard for the 12 years it has been in existence and have booked ahead many times never being charge extra for a booking fee bar one in Holland. I mostly email 3/4 days ahead and have always got a good or certain pitch without paying more.

Cheers DianneT

Nov 17, 2005
Visit site
I have used ACSI for many years and usually book some 2 or 3 months ahead, even though we travel in May / June or September. In that way we have managed to get a pitch location we have wanted.

Things have changed and in the last 2 or 3 years a number of sites, particularly in parts of southern France and northern Spain have started to charge an administration fee of 20 - 30 Euro, which is in addition to the cost of your pitch.

This removes the advantage of the ACSI pricing so you need to take notice of the site's booking conditions when doing so.

Best wishes

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts